SEPAL Webinar – Learning on the Job Opportunities
On the 12th of June 2020, at Bucovina Institute, we had the pleasure to organize an online event within the project SEPAL – Supporting Employment Platform through Apprenticeship Learning referenced with the number 2017-1-058. This event was an webinar which took place online on the Zoom Platform and which was entitled ”Learning on the Job Opportunities”. The participants who attended the webinar were specialists in the fields of dual education, apprenticeship, certification and employment from different institutions at County and National level. 224 people registered in order to participate in the event and 176 were present, from various areas of the country and from Republic of Moldova. The majority of them were teachers, social workers, psychologists and school counsellors.
SEPAL webinar – Let’s NEET together! #1
Bucovina Institute organised the first webinar entitled ”Let’s NEET together! on 16th of November 2020, an online event to share to share innovative approaches on supporting the inclusion of the NEETs, organised within the SEPAL project (Supporting Employment Platform through Apprenticeship Learning). We had five speakers within five projects funded by EEA and Norway Grants through the Fund for Youth Employment:
- 058 – SEPAL – Supporting Employment Platform through Apprenticeship Learning – Valentina – Alina Adomnicăi, Bucovina Institute, Romania ;
- 152 – EYTP – Individual Placement and Support for NEETs through Education Youth Technology Platform – Andrej Korosec, Public University of Ptuj, Slovenia;
- 053 – RAISE Youth – Rural Action for Innovative and Sustainable Entrepreneurship for Youth – Mary Ann Rukavina Cipetic, GTF – Initiative for Sustainable Growth, Croatia;
- 455 – LEAD – Labour market Employment for young Adults with a Disability – Nicolae Dobrescu, Health Action Overseas Foundation, Romania;
- 083 – NEETs in Entrepreneurship – Dorin Călin, Junior Achievement, Romania.
SEPAL Webinar – Let’s NEET together! #2
On the 9th of March 2021, the Lead Partner – Bucovina Institute organized the second edition of the “Let’s NEET Together” Webinar, within the SEPAL Project (058 – Supporting Employment Platform through Apprenticeship Learning). The succes of the event, which took place over two hours, can be measured through the following indicators:
- 70 specialists in the educational (teachers/ directors/ school inspectors/ assistant professors) and social fields (social workers/ social services supervisors), along communication experts, presidents of many organizations, managers and project coordinators, researchers, Fund Operator/ Ecorys specialists, activities/volunteers coordinators and psychologists/ psychotherapists/ vocational counselors/ occupational therapists/ advisers/ counselors/ market mediators;
- 97 registered people;
- 5 projects funded by EEA and Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment presented
- 058 – SEPAL – Supporting Employment Platform through Apprenticeship Learning – Petru-Vasile Gafiuc, Bucovina Institute, Romania
- 414 – CODE – Competence Opportunities for Digital Employment – Adrian Pricop, Salvați Copiii Iași, Romania
- 134 – DARE – Day One Alliance for Employment – Anna Dalosi, SEAL CYPRUS – Cyprus Organisation for Sustainable Education & Active Learning, Cyprus
- 277 – Mommypreneurs – Ana-Maria Cozgarea, University Stefan cel Mare of Suceava, Romania
- 351 – SOCIALNEET – From civil society organizations to social entrepreneurship. Combating youth unemployment and addressing the needs of NEETs – Corrado Bordoni, Confartigianato Imprese Terni, Italy
- 4 representatives from the projects presented during the first edition of the online event;
- 13 participating countries (Romania, Poland, Croatia, Greece, Ukraine, Cyprus, Austria, Spain, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Belgium, Italy, Slovenia);
- Representatives from 50 institutions/organizations (schools, associations, public institutions, foundations).